Write something for KSE
If you think you’ve got something to say that would interest Keep Smiling English readers, get in touch to write a guest post for the blog! Please read the following guidelines to make sure that your proposal is suitable for this blog.
- You need to have your own website and some associated social networks.
- Your website should deal with language and/or education.
- Any topic regarding learning English is acceptable. E.g.: tips, strategies, tools, etc.
- Your post can’t be self-promotional. If you’d like to promote your brand to the readers of this blog, please get in touch through this form.
- The post needs to be original. I do not accept duplicated content or reposts, and you cannot republish the post on any other site either, not even yours.
- I reserve the right to make the necessary changes to optimise the content as much as possible, as well as to cancel the collaboration at any point. But don’t worry, there’s no reason for this to happen! 🙂
- Your post must be written in perfect English.
- I reserve the right to correct or modify part of the text if I consider it necessary.
- Posts should sound casual and fun. Standard register is recommended.
NUMBER OF WORDS
- Minimum: 500 words
- Maximum: 1,200 words
USE OF MEDIA
I love to use media in my posts, so please do so, but taking the following into account:
- I reserve the right to decide whether to use, replace or remove the media you provide.
- I reserve the right to add media wherever we see fit.
- You can use images as long as they are copyright free (under Creative Commons CC0 license, for example).
- You can send me the pictures directly, but you need to provide a link to where you found them.
- You can provide pictures or images created by yourself with your own logo, but I reserve the right to include Keep Smiling English’s logo as well.
LINKS TO YOUR SITES
- I am happy to include one link to each of your sites, but it would be nice if you could include a link to the post in each of your sites as well. 🙂
- It would be cool if you could include a link to another Keep Smiling English post. If you don’t do it, I may do it myself. 🙂
- I love links to third parties as long as they are quality leading sites in their fields.
- I reserve the right to modify, remove or add links to the post provided.
SOCIAL NETWORKS & COMMENTS
When the post is published (you will be notified ahead), I ask that you share the post during the same week on all your social networks. I will do the same on mine.
When the guest post is agreed, please provide a short author biography of up to 50 words and a photo of yourself where your face is clearly visible. 🙂